International Long Distance Preferred Rate increase

SOLVED
Fernando24
I'm a Participant Level 3

I am subscribed to International Long Distance Preferred Rate Add-on.

As of August 3rd Fido increased Portugal rate from 0.02 cents to 0.11 cents per minute while all other Europeen rates were maintained at 0.02 cents.

Does anyone know the explanation for this 550 % increase?

Accepted Solution

Re: International Long Distance Preferred Rate Add-on increase to Portugal from 0.02 c to 0.11 ce...

Solved by Moderator (inactive) FidoPierre

Hey @Fernando24

Effective August 3, 2017, the Premium Long-Distance Calling Rates for select destinations were increased. These rates vary depending on the destination, but the rest of your value pack stays the same. You can check out the new rates per country here

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Fernando24
I'm a Participant Level 3

Thank you for your reply, I know rates increased on August 3rd you did not answer my question.

My concern is why such a big increase to Portugal rates and not all other european countries.

Must be reason for an 0.11 cents incresae per minute, some european countries maitain the same 0.02 cents and some increased only .001 cent

Hey Fernando24!

All of our offers and services are subject to change at any time, without notice, and, as part of the normal course of doing business, we sometimes review our costs and fees. During the course of these reviews, some fees may increase and some may decrease, however, I assure you that our offers remain competitive within the market. 

FidoPierre
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @Fernando24

Effective August 3, 2017, the Premium Long-Distance Calling Rates for select destinations were increased. These rates vary depending on the destination, but the rest of your value pack stays the same. You can check out the new rates per country here