Incompetent Customer Service

elakkiya
I'm a Participant Level 2

At the beginning of April, one of the representatives told me for an extra $10~ I will be able to get an extra 4 GB data. At the beginning of June, they send me a $60 increase on my bill stating I have gone over my data plan. I call them and they say that there was no change in my plan and the rep did not leave any information. FInally they see something related and tell me that they will change it and not to worry. Fast forward to the end of June, my line gets disconnected again and I am charged $80 for data overage. Mind you, my plan was again not changed and they had added that I went over my data to 11.1 GB. Since the very first incident, I got an interaction ID for the 2nd conversation. I am currently on the phone with another rep who says that she cannot find the interaction ID and keeps giving me interrupting me and giving me snarky comments. This is ridiculous. My whole family has been with fido for the past 15~ years. They will be losing near enough 7-8 customers, if this continues. I am currently on hold. Each time I call, I have been on the phone with them for over 2 hours. The last few reps have been polite. But I am getting frustrated with the amount of imcompetency as well as the rudeness of this rep. 

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2
elakkiya
I'm a Participant Level 2

At the 45 minute mark, she (Hilda) reads out the interaction ID to me all wrong... I had given her a different interaction ID and each time I was trying to repeat it, she would put me on hold because she could not "focus" with me talking. Are you kidding me? She also kept mentioning her computer was freezing, I asked her if there was any way she can transfer me somewhere and she said she could not. Once I said (@ 1hr 10 min mark) I will just end the call, she says she'll transfer me to the credit dept to speak about my bill. 

Hi @elakkiya & welcome to the Community!

That definitely doesn't sound right. Sad I'm sorry that you had to experience this type of service. Were you able to get the situation resolved?