If can't contact support can I still get my 10g plan after the 19th?

mementothegreat
I'm a Participant Level 2

I've been trying for 3 days to have my plan changed to the 10g plan.  However, I can't get ahold of support for the life of me.  I would like to have this changed, can I still get this plan after teh 19th?  It's not my fault I can't get ahold of support for some.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey @mementothegreat,

So sorry for the delay. If you haven't been able to change your plan, let me know!

mementothegreat
I'm a Participant Level 2

no i have not.  I tried calling multiple days, and more.  This is definetely something I'm not happy about.  It shouldn't be this hard.  If you guys can't handle the call volumes then you should enable customers to make there own changes.  I still would like my plan changed to the 60gig for $60.

I hear you. While we did have extra staff in place for this promotion, we still experienced a higher than expected volume of inquires and we weren’t able to respond to everyone as fast as we usually do.

It's also possible to change your plan yourself on Fido.ca.

Since the promo ended yesterday, I'll send you a PM to see what we can do. Talk soon!

Parjerjon
I'm a Participant Level 3

I've tried for 3 days to get an answer (chat/phone) - still want to upgrade to the 10GB plan.

Too bad I didn't choose the 5 GB option yesterday - but assumed it was the wrong plan: and repeated attempts to get an answer from someone at Fido failed.

Please let me know how I can get the 10 GB plan.

Parjerjon
I'm a Participant Level 3

After an hour wait on the phone today I was able to talk with someone and get the deal.

Funnily enough - someone answered my chat request as well: so looks like the backlog is easing.