I will lost my FidoDOLLARS?

SOLVED
ppopp520
I'm a Participant Level 2

I can't believed that your company decided to phasing out the FidoDOLLARS, and force me to redeem my FidoDOLLARS before 6 July 2016, and your redeem program is not match me, Add-Ons is useless for me (I had most of them), I don't plan to travel outside of Canada, and the Phone, I just lease a new phone since last year with Tab24 data plan, I don't need another new phone and new plan please. What should I do? If I will lost my FidoDOLLARS this time, it's absolutely unbelievable and unacceptable, and I believed that I am not the only customer who have this concern, please advise.

Accepted Solution

Re: I will lost my FidoDOLLARS?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

Hi ppopp520! 

Welcome to the Community! 

If you have an agreement and a plan that earns FidoDOLLARS, you'll continue to earn them until your agreement ends or if you change your plan. You also have until July 6th 2018 to redeem them Smiley 

You can check out for info on that here

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
Tlau13
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello!

I called into Fido and was just informed that I lost all my Fido Dollars? I have been a loyal Fido customer and am saddened to hear that they are all gone as I have not been alerted. Saved for so long to wait for a new phone. Just wish I had known. =(

Hey Tlau13, 

I can totally get where you're coming from, I also was a pretty big fan of the FidoDOLLARS program. However, this program has been phased out since early last year and was replaced by other great perks offered in our Pulse Plans such as Spotify Premium and Fido ROAM.

Our customers were also informed about the changes through headlines on our website and on bill messages in the beginning of last year. You should be able to see this information on your January invoice. 

You can check out more details about these changes right here

ppopp520
I'm a Participant Level 2

Well, I don't know for my account will able to redeem FidoDOLLARS until July 6, 2016 or July 6, 2018, supposed that you can verify for me right?

Hey ppopp520!

Is your line on contract or is it on a month-to-month basis?

We can definitely take a look in your account to be sure. 

I'll send you a PM soon. 

Rex_Miller
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hey, I just change my name here. I am using monthly contract end of 28 Feb 2017.

Hey @Rex_Miller

I'll send you a PM so we can check this out together. Smiley 

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi ppopp520! 

If you have an agreement and a plan that earns FidoDOLLARS, you'll continue to earn them until your agreement ends or if you change your plan. You also have until July 6th 2018 to redeem them Smiley 

You can check out for info on that here