I went over my data

I'm a Participant Level 1 taneesha-dymond
I'm a Participant Level 1

I went over my data

Hi there... My plan is as follows:

$ 64 Standard Plan - Canada-wide anytime minutes - Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S and international wireless numbers - 1 GB Data - Call Display - Voicemail - Unlimited Circle Calling - Call Waiting - Conference Call

I went over my data by 2.02 GB. How much extra will that be?

Thank you. 

Accepted Solution

Re: I went over my data

Hello teneesha-dymond,

I see that your question is old, I hope you got the right information for your overusage charges.  As for future users looking for the same information the best option would be to contact us through Facebook/Twitter/Chat.  Over usage details is not the same for every plan.  In addition, plan have changed over the years, so depending what generation plan you have it may have different overusage details as well.

Hope that helps! Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 1 Fido3674
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hey Taneesha, I was searching for the overage prices as well, I found this.page helpful:

http://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/MonthlyPlans/Group12?cm_mmc=Redirects-_-External-_-Marketing...

Estimating from your plan, it looks like it will cost approximately $25.00, if my math is right haha.
Hope this helps! Cheers
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Contributor Level 1 amandakeys
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Usually when I go over its $10 for 1gb
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Fido Employee Kayla_Fido
Fido Employee
Solution

Hello teneesha-dymond,

I see that your question is old, I hope you got the right information for your overusage charges.  As for future users looking for the same information the best option would be to contact us through Facebook/Twitter/Chat.  Over usage details is not the same for every plan.  In addition, plan have changed over the years, so depending what generation plan you have it may have different overusage details as well.

Hope that helps! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4