I went over my data, how much do i pay?

SOLVED
soso419
I'm a Participant Level 1

i was using an app's voice call for over 4 hours without any noticing that i was using 4G the whole time.  From my phone, it says i have used 3.6G now.  My plan only have 600 MB.  How much am i being charged.

***Edited to add label***

Accepted Solution

Re: I went over my data, how much do i pay?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi soso419!

The overage rate depends on the plan you have. I'll need to take a look at your account to give you the right info; I'll be sending you a private message. Smiley

For future reference, you can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter for account-related questions.

Talk to you soon!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi soso419!

The overage rate depends on the plan you have. I'll need to take a look at your account to give you the right info; I'll be sending you a private message. Smiley

For future reference, you can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter for account-related questions.

Talk to you soon!

oldpet
I'm a Participant Level 1

You must really be getting soaked scene they don't want to  give a public reply.

Hey oldpet!

We are transparent in everything. The only reason soso419 was contacted in private, is because we need to have access to her account in order to confirm the over usage rate of her plan. 

That also means we will ask for her personal information. We can't do that in public for obvious reasons Wink

Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

AFAIK with the new CRTC rules maximum charge for data over usage is now capped at $50.