I was charged for long distance call which I didn't use it

SOLVED
Micky1
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am fido customer for over 5 years now, just found out I was charged for a long distance coming call on May 21,2016, which I had never been there. The charged was not too much but I am wondering do I have to pay bill that I didn't use it next time.  I did speak to one of fido's representative, she didn't help at all and also I asked her for a my contract which was end last year and asked another plan. She told me that "I am not going to let u have another" I am wondering this is the way you are talking to your customer instead "oh' this is the best plan" sound it's better?

Accepted Solution

Re: I was charged for long distance call which I didn't use it

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Micky1

Welcome to the community! This definitely doesn't sound like the kind of experience we want our customers to have! 

I'll send you a PM so we can take closer look at this charge together and to check out the best available plan options for you. Smiley 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Micky1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Today I received a phone call from Fido mentioned about my subject that I asked for, the problem was solved and also have had a good feeling with attentive to a detail from Fido that I didn't expect it, thank you so much for being such a great customer service, I really appreciate.  Now I realize why I choose to have a service with Fido. Very_Happy 

FidoPierre

Hey @Micky1

Welcome to the community! This definitely doesn't sound like the kind of experience we want our customers to have! 

I'll send you a PM so we can take closer look at this charge together and to check out the best available plan options for you. Smiley