I was Wondering Wether the iPhone 6 is Available on the Smart Plan and for How Much?

I'm a Participant Level 1 TML
I'm a Participant Level 1

I was Wondering Wether the iPhone 6 is Available on the Smart Plan and for How Much?

I was planning on getting the iPhone 6 on Fido And I was wondering wether I could get it on the smart plan tier. And how much would the device cost if I got it on the smart plan tier. Furthermore, Would I be able to get it at Bestbuy just because I have a gift card for Bestbuy. 

Accepted Solution

Re: I was Wondering Wether the iPhone 6 is Available on the Smart Plan and for How Much?

The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are only available at full price or on Max plans. Furthermore, if you're an existing customer upgrading your phone, you can't use your BestBuy gift card since the phone's cost is billed to your next Fido invoice. That said, your FidoDOLLARS can be used there.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
I'm Experienced Level 2
I'm Experienced Level 2
Solution

Re: I was Wondering Wether the iPhone 6 is Available on the Smart Plan and for How Much?

The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are only available at full price or on Max plans. Furthermore, if you're an existing customer upgrading your phone, you can't use your BestBuy gift card since the phone's cost is billed to your next Fido invoice. That said, your FidoDOLLARS can be used there.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2