I want to keep track of my data but the app won’t show me.

KT689
I'm a Participant Level 1

So I wanted to use my data and keep track of it to make sure I didn’t go over because I will not have internet for the next week, it says this

“We're not able to show your usage info right now as a plan change was made recently.

Don't worry, you'll be able to see usage details at the start of your next usage cycle.”

we did not make any changes and I would like to keep track of my data, it won’t show on the app or on the website, please help. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
FidoSaad

Hey @KT689,

You would currently be able to keep track of your data usage by using a third party app to monitor your consumption. As mentioned by @KAPABLE-K, your usage may not be available until the next bill cycle if a service was changed, added or removed in the account.

A service change does not necessarily require a plan change :).

If you have any questions simply send us a PM/DM on Facebook or Twitter so we can look into it together. You can also reach out to us though these channels. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here.

Hope this helps.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @KT689,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately once you make a plan change in the middle of your cycle you will be be able to see your usage until your cycle resets.