I want to cancel my contract with fido.

hunty
I'm a Participant Level 1

I just bought a Iphone 6s 64GB a month ago and a bill arrived today. The reason why I want to cancel my contract with fido is simple. The fido store I bought my phone from didn't explain everything cleary to me. For example, I didn't know for the device protection, I have to pay extra 200 dollars to get used device when something happen to my phone. The sellers weren't nice and were all about selling phone.. I bet it was because I was not fluent in English. The more I think about it, everything about fido is making me so upset and makes me feel like I'm feeding them my money. They only told me I have to pay 500 dollars which is remained device cost when I cancel contract with fido, but I know that wouldn't be all after doing my little reasearch.. I'm done with fido. I want to know how much will totally cost to cancel this contract with Fido. Anyone there to help me with this?

1 REPLY 1
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey Hunty,

Welcome to the Community! 

We definitely don't want to see you go, that's not the experience that we want you to have! I'd like to follow up with the store  in terms of what happened.

I'll be sending you a private message to look into this Smiley

We're here to help!