I only got 5GB for changing to 10GB for $60 plan

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

sgeng
I'm a Participant Level 1

I changed my plan to 10GB for $60 plan online yesterday (Dec. 19th). However, my plan overview shows only 5GB, the 5GB bonus is not added. So i visited a retail store yesterday to seek help, and was told that it might take a bit time to update, the bonus should be added to my account today. Unfortunately, there's no update until now. I tried to call Fido customer service since early this morning, none of the time got through. I have been with Fido for 8 years, I feel very frustrated of this experience. If the promotion is for everyone, I should be equally treated as I made the change within the promotion period. Now I had changed to a more expensive plan but just got half of the data from what Fido had promised. It is unacceptable and I felt being scammed. I hope someone can get back to me ASAP. 

Capture.JPG

0 REPLIES 0