Thanks for clarifying @MaximLagbuzhap!
To cancel your Spotify Premium subscription:
1. Go to fidohub.ca.
2. If you’re connected to the Fido network (not Wi-Fi), skip this step.
- If you are on Wi-Fi, you will see the screen shown to the right. Enter your phone number and click GET CODE.
- After you get the text message with your code, go back to fidohub.ca to enter the code and click SUBMIT.
- If fidohub.ca doesn’t recognize the code, turn off Wi-Fi and try again.
3. Log on to fidohub.ca and click CANCEL SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTION.
4. Click YES, CANCEL SPOTIFY.
Let me know if you have any other questions.