I need to change my billing email adreess

I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello, I want to update my billing address as I don't use that email anymore. I can't seem to find out how to change it. Can anyone help me?

5 REPLIES 5
Former Moderator

Hi everyone!

While this post is almost a year old, I thought I'd share with you how to change your address on Fido.ca:

1. Log in to My Account

2. Select Profile & Settings

3. Scroll down and select the little pencil next to Billing Address

Hope this helps. Cheers! Smiley

Login to MY ACCOUNT then go to the Profile & Settings tab and you will be able to change your email there.

I'm a Participant Level 2

I went into profile and settings, clicked the little pencil beside "Contact Information", but I still can't change the email

@NightArch wrote:

I went into profile and settings, clicked the little pencil beside "Contact Information", but I still can't change the email

When you do that what happens can you remove the email or are you just not able to edit it? I can edit mine and I did it a few weeks ago on a relative account.

@NightArch wrote:

Hello NightArch,

Welcome to the community!

I was under the impression that it's no longer possible to change your email address on the website (see here). Your best option is to either PM a moderator or contact Fido on Facebook or Twitter. Once they verify your account, they'll then be able to access your account information and change it for you.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers