I need help to correct my Fido Plan

id4vip
I'm Helpful Level 1

I need help to correct my Fido Plan & want to submit formal complaint to FIDO management about how bad there Fido phone line customer service is that they were not able to fix my plan since four months each time they confirm me that they corrected there mistake & still wrong plan is continue going on in my account.  I waste more then 3 hours to talk with them (5-6 time ) for same issue & still its not fixed. I paid my bill each month sincerely but Fido is not providing me the service which they committed to provide me at the time of activation. I am very happy with FIDO service/signal & want to use continuously for long period but there Fido help line so much incapable that they know the issue & still not able to fix it properly. Due to their incapability I am not getting the service from FIDO which committed at the time of activation. I want confirmation from Fido Management that my plan is corrected as I am fed up with talking with FIDO customer service for same reason again & again.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
FidoFaiza

Hi @id4vip!

Oh no, that's not a fun situation to be in Sad 

Let me send you a PM to sort it all out.

Thanks.

id4vip
I'm Helpful Level 1

Thanks for correcting everything for me.  Now I am satisfy from FIDO Services.

According to my experience FIDO Forum customer service representative are much more  helpful & knowledgeable  then any other source of FIDO help.

Thanks FIDO Forum customer service representatives

Thanks so much for the feedback, @id4vip. That's what we are here for Smiley

id4vip
I'm Helpful Level 1

Hello Fido Moderator,

As last month you resolve the service issue for me. today i recieved FIDO bill as i anticipated the FIDO Bill was wrong. Fido charge me two times for same period of time. so please Mod's check my bill and resolve my bill issue. as no where in world customer is charged two times for same period of time  in two successive bills.

Thanks

Hey @id4vip!

That doesn't sound right, you should only be billed for the days the service was used. Keep in mind you're billed for the upcoming month though Smiley

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look. See you there!