I'm leaving the country and want to cancel my account for the time being outside.

I'm leaving the country and want to cancel my account for the time being outside.

SOLVED
Antonio1980
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can I closing the account for(3months)'switch it off' to stop the continued monthly billing .

Accepted Solution

Re: I'm leaving the country and want to cancel my account for the time being outside.

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRachel

Hey @Antonio1980! 

Closing your account means that we're cancelling it, if we do that you can't reactivate when you come back. On the other hand we can go over your options to see if we can lower your monthly fees while you're away.

Send us a message on Facebook or Twitter if you want more information, we'd love to help! 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @Antonio1980! 

Closing your account means that we're cancelling it, if we do that you can't reactivate when you come back. On the other hand we can go over your options to see if we can lower your monthly fees while you're away.

Send us a message on Facebook or Twitter if you want more information, we'd love to help!