payamrm
I'm a Participant Level 2

I love LG G3

Hi 

I love my LG G3

5 REPLIES 5
Manduh
I'm a Contributor Level 1

The LGG3 is the best phone I've ever had, I say that with every upgrade though, I'm sure I'll say it on my next one too. LG G phones are pretty feature packed so I'll probably continue up the line, unless I save for the Pixel Smiley That's my pie-in-the-sky dream phone!
Alex_DC
I'm Helpful Level 1

Got my wife a G3, she likes it a lot. I had the G4 for about 6 months, but gave it to my mom. Now have the G5 and like the fingerprint sensor security feature, but prefer the physical style of the G4. A G4 with the volume rocker on the side, and the G5's cameras and fingerprint sensor would be ideal! Used a Galaxy Note 4 briefly in between the G4 and G5, and though it was a good phone, I prefer LG's UI.

Thanks for sharing @Alex_DC!

I personally am an Apple gal, but boy did I LOVE the camera on that G4! Very_Happy

Alex_DC
I'm Helpful Level 1

@FidoMaria wrote:

Thanks for sharing @Alex_DC!

I personally am an Apple gal, but boy did I LOVE the camera on that G4! Very_Happy

I still have my iPads and was an iPhone user from the 1st generation until early 2016 (my wife has been an Android user since Android 2.x). With iPhone becoming exceedingly and prohibitively expensive, I decided to try Android and doubt I'll look back. Ideally, I'd like the best of both phones rolled up into one device, but that hasn't happened yet. Maybe the new Google Pixel phones, but once again, exceedingly and prohibitively expensive (there's so much more in life to spend money on).

Another benefit that I see happening with Android devices, is that there's a good range of products for all budgets. A prime example is the Huawei Nova Plus; at $400 off contract, you get a flagship quality device with 32GB ROM, microSD expansion and 5.5" HD display. By comparison, the lowest cost iPhone off contract is a 5S at $550! With only 16GB ROM and 4" Retina display, Nova Plus is the hands down winner between the two. At least you can get either for $0 on a Plus 15 Plan lol (64GB iPhone SE for $49 on a Plus 15 isn't too bad, but 4" display - come on now!).

FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Glad to hear that @payamrm! Smiley

I heard great things about the LG G series. I'm still a Samsung fanboy at this moment. Love my S6 gold version. Tongue

This should totally be: I love my * insert phone here * thread.