I havent received a confirmation email after changing by plan and ordering a new phone.

I havent received a confirmation email after changing by plan and ordering a new phone.

heidi4
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yesterday i changed my plan and ordered a samsung galaxy S8+ by calling the customer service. They told me i should receive a confirmation email. I havent received it yet. Also my account doesnt reflect any of the changes made. Should I call again? or wait? Calling takes forever.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @heidi4 & @Gemssong;  welcome to the Community!

Did you guys finally receive your confirmation e-mail? If not, have you checked your junk/spam folder?

Let me know. Smiley

heidi4
I'm a Participant Level 2

I didn't. So I called back and stayed another two hours on the phone. Apparently the first agent forgot to press save so the changes were not made.

Additionally the phone was in stock when the agent was placing the initial order, when I called the following day it was back ordered. So now I  have to wait!! And they couldn't even give me a time frame!

It's really waste of energy!! Very frustrating .

Oh no! We're very sorry for the inconvenience @heidi4. That's definitely not the kind of experience we want you to have. 

Let us know if you still need help with your account, we're here for you! 

Gemssong
I'm a Participant Level 1

I'm in the same boat. I upgraded my phone and plan online yesterday afternoon. My account shows that my plan has changed but I havent recieved a confirmation email or any info regarding the new phone.