I had enough of Fido

I had enough of Fido

I had enough of Fido

Dafongman
I'm a Participant Level 2

I had enough of Fido

Dear Fido, I’m calling n can get no answer. Can’t change my plan online. Your services and prices are not working out for me. I’m having problem an there is no one to help me out. I want to cancel my phone and I can’t because there is no answer. I’m a customer of 10 years and get treated like nothing. I guess u don’t need my business or money. I will be going with a different company. Once I get a hold of someone. Fido is way too expensive now. The other companies are way cheaper. Everyone has a better deal than me.  So I will be going with someone who take pride in having me has a customer. Fido has gone down

4 REPLIES 4
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi everyone!

Were you able to get help? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

Tat3
I'm a Participant Level 2

For some reason, I am having the same issue. There seems to be no way of contacting the Fido customer service...

yt
I'm a Participant Level 1

I'm having the same issue. I've tried calling about four times over the last three hours to change my plan and there's been no answer. No answer on online chat, or through Twitter support either.

Cheu

This is starting to get ridiculous. For 2 days, I've been trying to get a hold of customer service just to make a couple changes on my account (everytime I try to on the site, it tells me that I need to call in) and nothing. I've been with Fido for 11 yrs. I understand that they're busy due to the 10gb for $60 promotion but this is now getting out of hand. If this is how you treat your customers Fido, I will take my buisness elsewhere