I don't see the $60 10Gb promotion in My Account

Alicekim
I'm a Participant Level 1

I've been trying to change my plan to the $60 10Gb plan, but I don't see it. I've been trying to call and get support, but I'm getting nothing.

18 REPLIES 18
mayboyang

Could I please get some assistance as well?

having the same problems.

thanks

@mayboyang @stopthismadness @Doug2 @Kgrant I sent you all PMs Smiley

AJAJAJ
I'm a Participant Level 2

Same here. Sad

Hey @AJAJAJ,

The $60 promo plan with 5+5GB is available in Ontario, Alberta and BC. Do you have the right province selected on the site?

AJAJAJ

I'm on the BC one.  I saw it the night before and tried to select it, but it booted me off. When I tried again, it was no longer there. 

Dyno69
I'm a Contributor Level 2

@FidoStephen. the issue is that its NOT setup for Alberta or BCScreen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.43.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.43.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 9.44.02 AM.png

As you can see the only place it shows up as a plan is in ONtario and BC and Alberta dont have the option, please pass this along to whoever can fix it ASAP!

Doug2

I have a similar problem.  Thanks

Rania0722

Hi, I am logged into the AB site and it does not come up for me as well.

I'll send you both a PM to help out @AJAJAJ @Rania0722 Smiley

Kgrant

Hi @FidoStephen could you send me a PM to assist as well? I am in BC and am having the same troubles. Thanks! 

stopthismadness
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Same problem here. @FidoStephane or @FidoStephen can you help?

AJAJAJ

Thanks so much.  Smiley

Dyno69
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Can you please DM me too to help out @FidoStephen

Hey @Dyno69! Sure thing, I'll send you PM in just a bit.

CorranHorn

Hey @FidoStephen would I be able to get a PM as well? 

thank you so much!

Timjquigg

@FidoStephen Can I please get some assistance as well? The website was working briefly for me last night and i was able to select the plan on my change plan page but it went down again before I could finish the switch. Now it's no longer there and can't get through on online chat or phones.

WestCoastCallin

Hi @FidoStephen

I've also been trying since the weekend.  Under My Account, I was able to see the plan yesterday, but when I tried to switch to it, I got an error.  Then I wasn't able to get in.  Now, under my account, I can get in, but I don't see the plan.  I've tried scrolling through the plans and it isn't there.  So any help would be appreciated.  I've been trying everything from 611, 1-888, online chat, and checking My Account periodically, and haven't had any success.  Not sure what to do.  It's been a couple of days.

Thanks.

GalenMcLennan

Please help I cannot see the plan in my account either cannot get through online lined up yesterday and was told they couldn’t switch in store