I didn't recieve the $100 credit promised to me when I joined Fido

RyanMcM
I'm a Participant Level 1

When I switched over to Fido, the Sales rep at the Kiosk (Dixie Mall, Mississauga)  promised me a $100 credit that he said would appear on my account. (The credit was offered to cover the upfront cost of my new phone + the activation fee)

However, this credit has not been applied.  I tried the customer service chat, and was told I have to contact the kiosk, because there are no notes on my account. I have called the Kiosk two times, and have been told someone will call me back.  

This has been a frustrating and disappointing experience.  I wish that Fido would just honour what was promised to me, but at this point, I'm guessing I won't ever see the $100 credit. 

3 REPLIES 3
RM123
I'm a Participant Level 1

Currently experiencing a similar issue, they told be to go back to the agent in person and well, Ive moved 1000 kms since then. Tried calling and haven't had the call returned.

Was this ever resolved for you? This was the only reason I went into a new plan sicne I was promised a 60$/year discount in good faith since they offered me a discount initially of -10$ month to new customers (I have been with Fido for quite awhile)

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @RM123 & welcome to the Community!

I'll send you a PM to look into this with you. Chat soon. Smiley

FidoFaiza

Sorry to hear about your experience, @RyanMcM Sad

Let me send you a PM to take a closer look into this.

Thanks. 

& oh, welcome to Community!