I contacted fido before the promo had ended, and am not hearing back from anybody

I contacted fido before the promo had ended, and am not hearing back from anybody

troutduck
I'm a Participant Level 2

I contacted Fido on Sunday on FB chat to pay out the balance on the phones for two of my phone lines and then get them the 60gb/10$ promo. Someone responded on Sunday, I filled out the questionnaire and let them know I was ready. Never heard anything again, though I have messaged them multiple times. By Monday I wasn't able to reach anyone as the phones were down and fido chat was down. Kept messaging on FB. Sent a twitter DM, and finally ended up tweeting at Fidosolutions.

I stated which lines I intended to pay out and switch over, I was quite specific, and am still not hearing anything back.

Can somebody please get in touch with me?

1 REPLY 1
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @troutduck

We're receiving a higher number of requests on Facebook so there are delays between responses. Don't worry though, we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Smiley