I cant view my online billing

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1

How do I view my FIDO bill online?

Im already signed up for online billing AND automatic payment.

I would simply like to VIEW my bill!

The email from fido every month says to go to Fido.ca, log in, be redirected to My account, then click view online bill.

problem is THERE IS NO SUCH BUTTON THAT EXISTS

WHERE DO I VIEW MY BILL

WHERES THE BUTTON

SOMEONE please give me the link

I am SO frustrated with FIDO it's amazing

Accepted Solution

Re: I cant view my online billing

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Community Smiley

I know it's a old thread. But I thought it would be good to update everyone on this.

If you ever need to see how to check your bill online, we have a blog here that can help you with this.

It gives the details on how to check the detailed version of your bill and how to print it as well Smiley

Hope this helps everyone.

View solution in context
10 REPLIES 10
I'm a Participant Level 2

The Fido website continues to be awful. I receive an email that says "see your bill", click on the button, no bill. So I log in, fine. Then you navigate to your account and all it shows is the total, no details. Tap "details" and it shows some useless information. For a cell phone company, you'd think they could make a reasonable mobile version of their site, not that the desktop version is much better.
I'm a Participant Level 3

Yes, it is driving me batty that I cannot actually 'view my bill' through the app.  There is no way that I can find even to view the full site on my phone, it forces me to the mibile site.  I just want to see my bill!!!!

Hey Goldie!

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

If you access our website, you should see a ''download/view as a PDF file''. 

That's the button to press so you can view the details of your invoice. 

Hope this helps!

I'm a Participant Level 3

Yes, but only when accessing the fido website on a computer, not on your phone or through the app.

Hey @Goldie

Thanks for the update.

You can download the PDF from Fido.ca only and not from the app.

Cheers Smiley

Hey @Community Smiley

I know it's a old thread. But I thought it would be good to update everyone on this.

If you ever need to see how to check your bill online, we have a blog here that can help you with this.

It gives the details on how to check the detailed version of your bill and how to print it as well Smiley

Hope this helps everyone.

Former Moderator

Hi YimingLuo & welcome to the Community!

Did you check out the solution to the original post?

If you're not registered as the account holder, you wouldn't have access to all the My Account options. 

That said, I'll send you a private message so we can look into it together.

Talk to you soon! Smiley

I'm a Participant Level 1

The worse website I have never seen. No View onlie bill button anywhere in My account

I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi Amelie,

Do you have full access to the options of My Account? It is possible that when you register to Fido.ca you did not provide all the security details and are registered as a user instead of account holder. In addition the online billing section is found under "Payment information" found on the top right side of the web site.

If you experience trouble, you may contact Fido's live chat from your account and ask for support.

I hope this helps you.

Cheers

Eric

I'm Helpful Level 2

I'm having trouble today viewing my account (9/18).  Is there some work going on?