I can not change my phone number online

SOLVED
chadliangcl
I'm a Participant Level 2

I cannot change my number online. Everytime i tried to change it,this message will show "We're working to improve this experience, but to continue right now you'll actually need to connect with us in person." Is there a way for me to change it online?

Accepted Solution

Re: I can not change my phone number online

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey chadliangcl!

Welcome to the Community! We are working on updating some features on our website, that's why you are having some trouble today. 

If you have a Facebook or Twitter account you can send us a PM. We will make the change for you Smiley 

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
chadliangcl
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have tried different browsers,it does not work.AND it does not give me acess to make other changes in my account,the same message will show.

Hey chadliangcl!

Welcome to the Community! We are working on updating some features on our website, that's why you are having some trouble today. 

If you have a Facebook or Twitter account you can send us a PM. We will make the change for you Smiley 

Johnsfasf
I'm a Participant Level 3

How long does this take... Its February and i'm still getting this "We're working to improve this experience, but to continue right now you'll actually need to connect with us in person." message every time I try and do something...

Hey @Johnsfasf,

you can always contact us via Facebook or Twitter if you need help changing your number. We are still fixing a few things on the website, but you can track the progress here: http://bit.ly/websiterevamp. We just recently fixed 3 things! Very_Happy

**Edited to correct typo