I am unable to get ahold of a fido rep!

SOLVED
lois1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have been trying for days to get ahold of a Fido rep by phone and chat. The phone message says they are closed and the chat line still hasn't responded.

Accepted Solution

Re: I am unable to get ahold of a fido rep!

Solved by Former Moderator FidoChristina

Hey @Lois1

Thanks so much for your patience! We've been pretty popular the last couple of days so it's taking a little more time than usual to get to everyone but we're doing our best!

Were you able to get  ahold of someone?

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
cristinajwu

I too am also unable to get ahold of a rep. 

40 mins on the phone waiting. 

I just want to change my plan!!

HoiLing

I am unable to get a hold of the Fido rep as well... waited 4 hours on live chat yesterday.

Still trying to call as the website shows Weekdays 8am to 9pm (EST), but they said the office is currently closed... it's almost 9am right now...

Live chat is waiting since 8:11am....

Is there another way to reach out to someone, please?

FidoChristina
Former Moderator

Hey @Lois1

Thanks so much for your patience! We've been pretty popular the last couple of days so it's taking a little more time than usual to get to everyone but we're doing our best!

Were you able to get  ahold of someone?

angelayz
I'm a Participant Level 2

I've been trying to contact a Fido representative for about 3 days now.

First day I tried through livechat and never got connected (gave up after an hour and a half). Second day I waited on live chat for close to 3 hours, got connected, and then got disconnected after nothing was achieved.

Now I'm waiting on the phone (called in and was told "due to circumstances we are unable to control, we can't take your call" at first. called again after ~30 min and have now been waiting for another 30 min). I am also waiting on live chat (it's been almost an hour and no luck). I have contacted a mod here on the forum and no reply. I have even messaged Fido's facebook (also no reply). 

The only place I haven't tried is Fido's twitter, maybe I should try that too?! This is getting ridiculous! I just want to talk to a real human representative please! Help!

angelayz
I'm a Participant Level 2

Just got connected on the phone. Live chat is very buggy, I wouldn't use it in the future 

Hey @angelayz !

I'm glad you we're able to get through! Thanks a million for your patience. I moved your message to this thread since we already had a similar topic. Please see my response about this above!

Cheers!