I am being fooled ?

I'm a Participant Level 1 marichka
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am being fooled ?

Renewed my contract couple of months ago. First, I received a wrong phone (nexus 4 instead of galaxy 4), never the less, I have been advised that the new data plan will benefit me and I decided why not to get a data plan since fido has been very kind ever since I have switched to them. With extra charges on my first bill for no reason I payed and thought that it will balance out in the future. Due to my limited budget as a student I had to call in and change to more cheaper plan. Been clearly advised that it will have free incoming calls. I have just received my lastest bill on my cheaper plan and it overcharged me on my minutes which is very wierd since I have never received any text messages about my minutes usage. I have checked and it says nothing about free incoming calls. I do respect fido and have nothing against them but doing stuff like that is just unacceptable. Very sad. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
Moderator (inactive) FidoRachel
Moderator (inactive)

Re: I am being fooled ?

Hi marichka, I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused. I invite you to contact our customer service so we can find a plan that suits your usage.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 2 cjsinngh
I'm a Participant Level 2

Oh common you guys do nothing and just apologies like robots. 

this is what happened to me

THEY DON CARE ABOUT YOU HE CARE ABOUT HOW TO STEAL YOUR MONEY

Ever Since I have been in contract with Fido call centre agents are lying to me . The customer service you offer is third class and your agents hold the degree of Masters in Misinforming the customers. I guess it is not there fault, may be you guys lack in training them or if not you HR team must be really incompatible in hiring. 

Before gon into a contract I confimed from an agent that If i go visit my country can I put my connection on temporary suspension for 2 months. They said yes. I went into contract (This was in August). In september I called them I said put my connection on hold for 2 months starting october 21 and the agent said yes I made a note about it please call a day or 2 days before you leave and they will do it for me and he did mention the same in his notes.

Now when I called to do so they are saying that FIDO has changed the policy since August and they cant temporarily suspend my connection. Which means I have to pay somewhere near $180 even when I am not using the service. which is just stupid and illogical.

MY ADVICE TO YOU GUYS ARE THAT DONT GO FOR FIDO ITS A FRAUD COMPANY . WIND IS WAY BETTER AND CHEAPER AND WHEN I COME BACK I WILL MIGERATE MY CONNECTION TO WIND. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 2 cjsinngh
I'm a Participant Level 2

you guys are liars. stop misinforming the customers and stealing their money
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
I'm a Contributor Level 1 mysteriousfido
I'm a Contributor Level 1

^^ cjsinngh

Policies change, that's life. Perhaps just downgrade your plan.

Anyways, not worth getting in a fit about, it's just how it is!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
I'm a Contributor Level 2 Saiz
I'm a Contributor Level 2

I agree... I just called them .... they wouldnt honor what they promised and acted like I am lying and extremely rudeeeee.... I totally felt misinformed and felt like fool even trying to call thier customer service... theres no pt ... move on... go find a new ph company if u dun like them cos they probably dun give a losing 1or 2 customer like us...

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6