I Paid $100 for my Prepaid Plan But

SOLVED
Vince604
I'm a Contributor Level 2

I paid $100 for my prepaid plan recently, but when i check my account on this site it says that I only have $7.80 remaining? Is it just the site thats buggy? I didn't use up all my prepaid so why does it say I have $7 left?

Accepted Solution

Re: I Paid $100 for my Prepaid Plan But

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey @Vince604

Thanks for reaching out about this. The $100 is used to pay for your plan, it doesn't remain as a balance on your account. You do get all the options that are included in the plan though. It's not the same as if you would put a $100 balance on your account that's being used as pay per use because in this case you paid for a plan. 

Hope this clarifies the situation! 

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Vince604

Thanks for reaching out about this. The $100 is used to pay for your plan, it doesn't remain as a balance on your account. You do get all the options that are included in the plan though. It's not the same as if you would put a $100 balance on your account that's being used as pay per use because in this case you paid for a plan. 

Hope this clarifies the situation! 

Vince604

Oh so i have to put in another 100 so that i can use for texting and talking right. My plan does not expire until april 2017, but if i click on 'refill now' will it pay for the plan and expire april 2018? or will my $7.80 increase to $107.80?

It depends on what's included in your plan! Some of the $100 plan include unlimited texting, others include some minutes and talk time on the weekend. Let's take a look at your plan! 

I'll send you a PM in a few minutes so we can figure out what's included in yours Smiley

Vince604

I edited my second post can you answer please

Vince604

Thanks. 

Im still going to wait a few weeks to see if the extra $100 that i just paid again will go towards the plan or if it will remain as a balance. I dont know if i refilled correctly, but i chose 'one time refill'. The expiry date on my plan now says May 1 2017 instead of April 2017 (the first $100 i paid last month).