I Can't reserve a iphone 6 WHY ?!?!

SOLVED
ck66baby
I'm a Participant Level 2

Well logged onto my account and there is absolutly no were that will allow me to reserve an iphone6 !! Does anyone know why ? And I also called them and they said that I had to do it online  ! They can't do it over the phone :womanfrustrated:

I guess I will keep calling them back , maybe something is wrong with the online system . Sure hope i can reserve one.....is anyone else having the same problem ? Any solutions ?

Accepted Solution

Re: I Can't reserve a iphone 6 WHY ?!?!

Solved by I'm a Participant Level 3 stay_dead

Are you the primary account holder?  Do you have a group account setup?

If you have a group account with multiple accounts under it, you have to log into the group login instead of the individual account login.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Dustyswolf2002

Hi troubles and confusion

Possible reasons for account unable to make reservation for iphone 6

1. Unpaid balance due on account

2.pre-paid accounts require you to contact customer service/sales, between day-time hours 8am-9pm

3.account has a cap on services and or purchases, due to credit history; if this is the case, you should contact credit burearu and find out why? and or what? is causing this cap and they will give you an opportunity to correct and be placed on a probationary period to remove the blemish from their records. after this is done, you should contact various leaders of credit history to also remove accounts from thier records. for these records and or contact departments, main credit bureau will supply contact information to these other resources.

4.other then these issues if you wish, keep contacting fido for reservation for iphone 6 at iphone 6 sales/support

who knows, they/Fido, has their own rules and regulations that makes sense to only them, lol. Good Luck

Dusty

stay_dead
I'm a Participant Level 3

Are you the primary account holder?  Do you have a group account setup?

If you have a group account with multiple accounts under it, you have to log into the group login instead of the individual account login.

ck66baby

Ahhh yes thank you so much, I called Fido today and never knew that I had to log in that way. I'm now in line for my new iphone 6 plus :cathappy: