I Can't Activate my 6 Months Free Premium Spotify

Rockyllim
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi! I got a premium spotify from Rogers before I switch to Fido recently and I can't get the 6 months free premium Spotify. I don't have a login options where I can log for spotify or daily vice. I only get the code from fidohub.ca but where to put that code that will activate my premium spotify? 

P.S

My plan is bring your own phone plan and my FIdo Apps is the latest from google play store.

7 REPLIES 7
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Rockyllim You can follow the instruction here to activate your Spotify.

Rockyllim

Thanks for suggestion but I already done that before I posted my question and its not working. I don't know where I can put that code to login to spotify. My only option on spotify when trying to get premium is credit card or paypal. On roger's, you only need to signup on there website to activate spotify premium.

Hi @Rockyllim!

You should be able to enter the code once you Log Into Spotify. Also, make sure you are on Fido's network (and not wifi) when setting it up.

And oh, welcome to the Community Very_Happy 

Rockyllim

Hi @FidoFaiza!

I don't have this login message where I can key in the spotify code. My unit is from Rogers if that makes sense. I already download the My Account apps from FIdo through playstore and don't know which/where app needed where I can have an option to login to spotify. I'm receiving the code from spotify but no link.

Hope there's another way or just another waste offer from fido. Thanks anyway.

2.pngoriginal.png

Hi @Rockyllim!

Can you try to activate your free subscription to Spotify Premium through a computer?

Simply visit the www.fidohub.ca and follow the instructions. Let me know how that goes for you!

Rockyllim

Hi @FidoManuel,

I tried that one too. Everytime I put on the code on redeem section, it says invalid.

Hey @Rockylim

I'll send you a PM so we can discuss this further Smiley