Huawei GR5 no term / no plan . just phone. possible? how much$?

SOLVED
master_jay81
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi, my name is Jay. I was trying to take a snapchat while I was in a hottube. Now my LG G4 phone is broken. I'm looking to upgrade my phone. 

I was wondering if it's possible to purchase the Huawei GR5 from fido with no term, no plan; just to purchase the phone and continue with my current plan that expires Oct 2018. If so, how much would that cost? 

I'm thinking that may be my least expensive option. 

I've also thought of repairing my current phone. Or after compare some prices I might just go ahead and pay out my current contract and upgrade to a newer phone via fido. 

Help, peas . Smiley Thanks 

Accepted Solution

Re: Huawei GR5 no term / no plan . just phone. possible? how much$?

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @master_jay81,

Welcome to the community!

The Huawei GR5 will cost you $100 if you get it with no term.

To know how much is remaining on your current contract just login to your account click on the number you want to check, on the next page look at the bottom and you will see it says Upgrade Today Fee:  that's the amount you will have to pay off in order to do another upgrade now.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @master_jay81,

Welcome to the community!

The Huawei GR5 will cost you $100 if you get it with no term.

To know how much is remaining on your current contract just login to your account click on the number you want to check, on the next page look at the bottom and you will see it says Upgrade Today Fee:  that's the amount you will have to pay off in order to do another upgrade now.