Htc 10

I'm a Contributor Level 2 bithi
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Htc 10

Hi Fido

I would urge you guys to bring the new HTC 10. It is a great phone with great camera finally. As a Fido customer, I think we are always deprived of good phones such as Samsung note 5, nexus P and many orhers. Please give a thought to my post and I urge other customers to support me in this mission as well. Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Htc 10

Hi @bithi!

Thank you for your suggestion. While I can't guarantee that this phone will be in our lineup in the future, I'll definitely forward your feedback to the appropriate team. Smiley

Keep an eye out on Fido.ca for any updates!

Cheers! Very_Happy

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Solution

Hi @bithi!

Thank you for your suggestion. While I can't guarantee that this phone will be in our lineup in the future, I'll definitely forward your feedback to the appropriate team. Smiley

Keep an eye out on Fido.ca for any updates!

Cheers! Very_Happy

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 Redviggen
I'm a Participant Level 2

I would not hold my breath for it.

Been waiting for last year's nexus phones for a while. Most likely will never happen.

Fido has the worst phone selections of ALL the carriers. Yes they do have the s7 and latest iPhones that cost 1000+ and low ends phones <200. BUT nothing mid range.

Now that Fido is forcing me to spend my 400 Fido bucks before July. I don't know what to do. I don't want any contacts, I just want to get a good midrange phone. No Chinese ZTE s.... Nor iPhones made of gold. Lol...

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3