How to view call details

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

How to view call details

How to view call details

SOLVED
Jd1984
I'm a Participant Level 1

How to view call details

How do I view numbers called on my phone bill

Accepted Solution

Re: How to view call details

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Jd1984

Welcome to the Community! 

You can check out the details of your outgoing calls by downloading the PDF file of your bill if registered to online billing.

Here's how: 

- Click on Billing & Payments

- Select the month of which bill you would like to see in the ``View Bill`` drop-down. 

- You should see an option directly to the right that reads ``Save this bill (PDF) ``

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Jd1984,

Welcome to the community!

If you're looking for the outgoing numbers you dialled, they would be on your detailed bill as @FidoPierre described above. 

However, judging the title of your thread, are you referring to incoming calls? If so, Fido is unable to provide numbers of incoming calls due to security and privacy reasons.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoPierre

Hey @Jd1984

Welcome to the Community! 

You can check out the details of your outgoing calls by downloading the PDF file of your bill if registered to online billing.

Here's how: 

- Click on Billing & Payments

- Select the month of which bill you would like to see in the ``View Bill`` drop-down. 

- You should see an option directly to the right that reads ``Save this bill (PDF) ``

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley