How to subscribe to Spotify Premium?

SOLVED
TanyaGodsoe
I'm a Participant Level 2

My free Spotify trail expires July 7 how can I continue after this date?

Accepted Solution

Re: How to subscribe to Spotify Premium?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @TanyaGodsoe!

If you're on the 2 year promo, it will cancel itself automatically as of July 7th. You can add the option back at $9.99 via fidohub.ca after it has expired Smiley

If on the other hand you're on a 6 month promo, it will continue to be billed automatically at $9.99 per month on your Fido bill. If you decide to cancel it, it can be done via fidohub.ca

Hope this helps Very_Happy

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoNick

Hey @TanyaGodsoe!

If you're on the 2 year promo, it will cancel itself automatically as of July 7th. You can add the option back at $9.99 via fidohub.ca after it has expired Smiley

If on the other hand you're on a 6 month promo, it will continue to be billed automatically at $9.99 per month on your Fido bill. If you decide to cancel it, it can be done via fidohub.ca

Hope this helps Very_Happy

TanyaGodsoe
I'm a Participant Level 2

Ok, yes I am on the 2 yr promo.  So because I have to wait for it to expire on July 7 before I can add it back via the fidohub, will I loose all my currect music?

Hey @TanyaGosoe

You won't lose your music as long as you sign-up for the $9.99 Premium service using the same user name. 

Once you sign-up again, you'll be able to listen to your saved offline content and continue to listen to playlists without any adds.