How to stop Spotify from Automatically Renewing after 6 months?

SOLVED
SLeee
I'm a Participant Level 2

How?

I don't want to pay $9.99/month after using Spotify for 6 months with the Pulse plan. I logged on to Spotify website, but it says that deal with Fido for subscriptions.

Any suggestions??

Accepted Solution

Re: How to stop Spotify from Automatically Renewing after 6 months?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @SLeee

You can cancel the subscription for your Spotify Premium account once the promotion has ended by following the steps below: 

1- Go to fidohub.ca.

2- If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, enter your phone number and click GET CODE. We’ll send you a text message with a confirmation code. Enter the code and click SUBMIT.

3- Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM.
4- Click YES, CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM.

I hope this information was helpful! Smiley 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre

Hey @SLeee

You can cancel the subscription for your Spotify Premium account once the promotion has ended by following the steps below: 

1- Go to fidohub.ca.

2- If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, enter your phone number and click GET CODE. We’ll send you a text message with a confirmation code. Enter the code and click SUBMIT.

3- Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM.
4- Click YES, CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM.

I hope this information was helpful! Smiley 

SLeee
I'm a Participant Level 2

But if I do the cancellation now, will the service stop? Or it will stop after 6 months? I might forget  about it when its closer to the 6 months period ends. If I do it AFTER 6 months, I will be charged $9.99. 

Can I cancel it now, and keep using it for the rest of the 6 months period? Just like when you cancel Apple Music before the month expires?

If you were to go through the cancellation today it would cancel the subscription altogether. 

If you would like to cancel the subscription at the end of the promotion period, you would need to set a reminder to manually cancel it after the 6 months is up.