How to set default voicemail greeting with no voice signature?

SOLVED
Ashtinzx
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi team, I really like my previous automated voice message where it says: "You have reached 778*******, please leave a voice message after the beep". Since I updated my plan last month, my new plan contains mini voicemail and they ask me to add a voice signature. I want a way to avoid leaving voice signature and just have the automated voice message like before. What should I do?

PS: Fido, can you please not delete this post without answering my question first? I posted twice yesterday and both my posts got deleted without getting a specific answer and it's getting frustrating now. If you have to delete, can you please delete the earlier posts and write your answer to this one? Many thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: How to set default voicemail greeting with no voice signature?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @Ashtinzx!

We wouldn't delete your post. It is possible that it was moved though if you posted the same question multiple times. Sorry if no one notified you. Sad

In regards to the voice signature, it's unfortunately no longer possible to skip this step. For everything you need to know about voicemail, checkout our blog.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Smiley

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
Manduh
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I also miss this ability! Privacy is a must for me so for my voice signature I just say "Not Available".
A Cheaty McCheater I am! haha

HS9
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Why is the feature of automatic greeting is not available? It should be customer choice how they want to setup it. Why fido is forcing to record voicemail greeting?. Please reply and amend it. Thanks

Hey @HS9,

Welcome to our Community!

I've moved your post to this existing thread, you'll be able to find the answer to your question in the solution Smiley

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Ashtinzx!

We wouldn't delete your post. It is possible that it was moved though if you posted the same question multiple times. Sorry if no one notified you. Sad

In regards to the voice signature, it's unfortunately no longer possible to skip this step. For everything you need to know about voicemail, checkout our blog.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Smiley