How to port my current line?

SOLVED
gg11
I'm a Participant Level 1

I spoke with a customer rep and wanted to cancel all the lines on my account. I forgot to ask how do i port my number to another carrier. Also just to mention your customer service is going downhill. I have been with fido for 7 years and never have a customer rep spoken to me the way they did this time. All I called was for a better plan with more data and they couldnt offer me anything and I was staright up told to leave if I want to and I am looking very forward to change my carrier now. You guys should work on your customer loyalty department as its going downhill with time.

Accepted Solution

Re: How to port my current line?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @gg11

That's not at all the type of feedback we want to hear! We always want our customers to benefit from awesome service each time they contact us Smiley

In terms of the port-out, it's important your line with Fido is active and the other provider will take care of porting it out. We would really hate to see you go though! I'll send you a PM so we can review your options. See you there Very_Happy

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoNick

Hey @gg11

That's not at all the type of feedback we want to hear! We always want our customers to benefit from awesome service each time they contact us Smiley

In terms of the port-out, it's important your line with Fido is active and the other provider will take care of porting it out. We would really hate to see you go though! I'll send you a PM so we can review your options. See you there Very_Happy