How to pay mastercard?

I'm a Participant Level 2 Dabiri
I'm a Participant Level 2

How to pay mastercard?

So I just got a Fido Mastercard. This is my first card ever. I'm not sure how to pay it off after I spend money on it. Some advice would be helpful.

Accepted Solution

Re: How to pay mastercard?

@Dabiri wrote:
I went to sign up to the site but I don't have an account number. I tried my card number but that didn't work.

Hello again,

Do you still have the mailings that came with the card when it was sent to you? The account number should be on there. Alternatively, if you call customer service at the number posted above, they should be able to provide you with your account number. 

**edit** After giving it some thought, for your safety, it is not best practice to blindly follow financial links or to call numbers posted by people you may not know. The bank which provides the Fido Mastercard is Rogers Bank. Please search for the online banking and customer service number for yourself.**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1

@Dabiri You can pay it at your bank. If you do online banking you can add it as a payee and then pay.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6

Anyway to see what I spent on the card?
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
MVP
MVP

@Dabiri wrote:
Anyway to see what I spent on the card?

Hello Dabiri,

Welcome to the community!

You can sign up for the Online banking **edit** on the Rogers Bank website**. You should then be able to view your transactions and statement, make a payment, set preferences, and sign up for alerts.

**edit** You should also be able to listen to your most recent transactions by calling Customer Service and following the prompts**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6

I went to sign up to the site but I don't have an account number. I tried my card number but that didn't work.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
MVP
MVP
Solution

@Dabiri wrote:

Hello again,

Do you still have the mailings that came with the card when it was sent to you? The account number should be on there. Alternatively, if you call customer service at the number posted above, they should be able to provide you with your account number. 

**edit** After giving it some thought, for your safety, it is not best practice to blindly follow financial links or to call numbers posted by people you may not know. The bank which provides the Fido Mastercard is Rogers Bank. Please search for the online banking and customer service number for yourself.**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6