How to find my current data usage ?

SOLVED
macsj
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am trying to find my current usage details: phone numbers called/received, data usage, text messages. I can find all that info on my past bills but not an itemized current usage list. Where would I find this info?

Accepted Solution

Re: current data usage

Solved by MVP MVP
The current usage details will not show phone numbers or individual calls you will have to wait until you invoice prints and you will only see outgoing calls phone numbers Fido do not display incoming calls numbers.
View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
jlits
I'm Experienced Level 2

@macsj

Your current data usage can be found through the FIDO app as well and usually is about 4 hours behind real time! 

Hope this helps! Happy 

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi @macsj

Login to My Account then click on the number you want the details for and it will take you to the summary page there you will see Data, Talk and Text just click on View and you will see the current details but just keep in mind there is like a 6hr delay in the details.

macsj
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks for the response! I already did that. I am trying to find the detailed or itemized list of current data usage, not te overall uasage. Cheers!

The current usage details will not show phone numbers or individual calls you will have to wait until you invoice prints and you will only see outgoing calls phone numbers Fido do not display incoming calls numbers.