How to change primary account holder

SOLVED
Amy2626
I'm a Participant Level 2

I registered with my email before but I am not the primary account holder. Now I transfer the phone number to my name by opening  a new account. But when I loggin to my account it's saying that im not the primary account holder and I cannot see my bill. How to fix it?

Accepted Solution

Re: How to change primary account holder

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

If your email is registered on the old account you can either ask the account holder to remove it so that you can then use it on your account or you can use an alternative email address. Smiley

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi Amy2626

You'll need to register your new account with your new account number. You just need to click on LOG IN, REGISTER NOW and follow the steps! If you're the account holder, make sure you select that option.

From there, you'll have full access to your new account details. 

Hope that helps! 

Amy2626
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am not the account holder before.  That's why I need to change.

So I need to use another email to register my account? 

If your email is registered on the old account you can either ask the account holder to remove it so that you can then use it on your account or you can use an alternative email address. Smiley

Cival
I'm a Participant Level 1

How to remove old account holder so i could still use my old email to register for a new account number?

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi @Cival 

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

Is your email registered on another account and you would like to use it on your account?