How to cancel Spotify

How to cancel Spotify

How to cancel Spotify

SOLVED
skyline
I'm a Participant Level 1

How to cancel Spotify

I have checked other post but no real solution.

I am on a Pulse plan with Spotify Premium activated.

Switching to a non-Pulse plan next billing cycle so I would like to cancel Spotify.

Went to fidohub.ca and get the code. Enter the code but no option to cancel.

Please advise.

Accepted Solution

Re: How to cancel Spotify

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Good morning @skyline!

Welcome to the Community!

After a plan change that doesn't include a free subscription to Spotify Premium, your subscription will automatically switch to the free version. 

There's nothing to do on your side Smiley 

If you still see the Premium version once you've changed your plan, contact us here so we can take a closer look!

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
CdnGirl42

i'm trying to cancel, i got the code.. can you pleas tell me where i go next.. this shouldn't be this difficult.!!!

Hey @CdnGirl42,

Sorry you're having trouble deactivating the option. We're here to help though Smiley

In order to cancel it, you should follow these steps:

1. Go to fidohub.ca.

2. If you’re connected to the Fido network (not Wi-Fi), skip this step.

• If you are on Wi-Fi, enter your phone number and click GET CODE.
  • After you get the text message with your code, go back to fidohub.ca to enter the code and click SUBMIT.
  • If fidohub.ca doesn’t recognize the code, turn off Wi-Fi and try again.

3. Log on to fidohub.ca and click CANCEL SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTION.

4. Click YES, CANCEL SPOTIFY.

Hope it helps Smiley

If this doesn't work, let us know what exactly happens once you get the code and you enter it and we'll take it from there!

sallykann

Hello,

I had put a reminder in my calendar that my Spotify Premium expires Mar. 5, so I went online to my Spotify account and saw that it was a free account. Not knowing that there's a difference between Spotify Premium through Fido versus my regular Spotify account, I did not do anything else. When I looked at my Fido bill today, I saw that I was already charged $9.99 on Feb. 12, even though the expiration is Mar. 5. I have since cancelled Spotify Premium through Fido. Could you please review my Fido account and reimburse me?

Thanks,
Sally

Hi @sallykann & welcome to the Community! Smiley

I can definitely help you out! Just to clarify, you have two Spotify accounts (different logins)?

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Good morning @skyline!

After a plan change that doesn't include a free subscription to Spotify Premium, your subscription will automatically switch to the free version. 

There's nothing to do on your side Smiley 

If you still see the Premium version once you've changed your plan, contact us here so we can take a closer look!