How to activate Spotify Premium

SOLVED
rsanico
I'm a Participant Level 1

I switched to the $60 for 10 GB plan and I'm trying to activate my six months free Spotify. 

I already have an existing premium Spotify account and FIDO is supposed to send you a link to activate Spotify but I haven't received anything yet. They said if you didn't want to wait you could go onto your account and get the code that way but I don't see anything when I log on. 

Accepted Solution

Re: How to activate Spotify Premium

Solved by Moderator

Hey @rsanico,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you let me know how long ago was the plan changed? Was the change made immediate or for the next cycle? There can be a delay of 48 hours for the promo code link to be sent by SMS. 

Also, the free Premium subscription is only available for first time users. If you have Premium already, you must create a new account to use the promo. 

Let us know if you need anything else Smiley

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoClaudia

Hey @rsanico,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you let me know how long ago was the plan changed? Was the change made immediate or for the next cycle? There can be a delay of 48 hours for the promo code link to be sent by SMS. 

Also, the free Premium subscription is only available for first time users. If you have Premium already, you must create a new account to use the promo. 

Let us know if you need anything else Smiley