How to Cancel Spotify Premium?

SOLVED
teslaman
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello Fido,

I've read through the other related posts but cannot figure out how to unsubscribe/cancel my Spotify Premium subscription, which I receive for free for 2 years with my pulse plan.

Clicking 'Manage' beside 'Spotify' (which is located under 'manage my services') only takes me to fidohub.ca, which only offers a 'get the app' button after entering the SMS code I received.  There is no possibility of canceling at fidohub.ca, as was suggested by several Fido moderators.  Please help me cancel Spotify Premium.

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solution

Re: How to Cancel Spotify Premium?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Welcome to the community @selectums! Smiley

That's odd. Can you please try again? You’ll need to go on FidoHub.ca from your phone with WiFi off, click Cancel Spotify Premium and then on Yes, Cancel Spotify Premium. You may need to enter the code you get and enter in the box. Once this is done, you’ll have the free version of Spotify on your Spotify account.

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
Iguevara
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am trying to cancel the spotify premium I got for free and I followed everything that is posted here but when I submitted the code that was sent to me it just brings me to a page where it just tells me when my subscription will expire. I can't find anything that says cancel subscription. Can anyone please help me? Please and thank you!

Hi @Iguevara & welcome to the Community!

Does it show you when your subscription will expire?

Iguevara
I'm a Participant Level 2

it says it expires on the 24th of the month

Thanks for letting us know @Iguevara!

Do you have the 24 months free Premium subscription or the 6 months one?

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @teslaman,

You got the steps right, you're supposed to unsubscribe through www.fidohub.ca !

Since it didn't work, I'll send a PM your way to help :).

Jasvir78
I'm a Participant Level 1

I tried to cancel Spotify which I never enrolled through the steps mentioned in email sent by moderator and it had only one option to buy Spotify and not having any Cancellation icon as mentioned in email when I entered code and log in to fido hub as per steps 

Hi @Jasvir78 & welcome to the Community!

Were you connected to WiFi when you followed the steps, or were you connected to cellular data?

selectums
I'm a Participant Level 1

This does not work.

Welcome to the community @selectums! Smiley

That's odd. Can you please try again? You’ll need to go on FidoHub.ca from your phone with WiFi off, click Cancel Spotify Premium and then on Yes, Cancel Spotify Premium. You may need to enter the code you get and enter in the box. Once this is done, you’ll have the free version of Spotify on your Spotify account.