How to Block 9 Digit Generated Numbers?

SOLVED
Lune
I'm a Contributor Level 2

I've been receiving calls every week day from 9 digit numbers. I know they're generated. I can't block them because they're different every time.

Do you have any suggestions on how to block those numbers completely or get them to stop? Two called today and I picked up on one. No one answered and hung up.

Accepted Solution

Re: How to Block 9 Digit Generated Numbers?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey Lune!

I know receiving unwanted calls can be pretty frustating, the best thing that you can do in this situation is to report the calls to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre. You can reach them at 1-888-495-8501.

You can also check out this page for more information about about Phishers, Vishers and SMiShers. 

Sadly, in terms of blocking these calls, there isn't much else that we can suggest beside blocking each of the numbers that call you.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Lune!

I know receiving unwanted calls can be pretty frustating, the best thing that you can do in this situation is to report the calls to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre. You can reach them at 1-888-495-8501.

You can also check out this page for more information about about Phishers, Vishers and SMiShers. 

Sadly, in terms of blocking these calls, there isn't much else that we can suggest beside blocking each of the numbers that call you.

Hope this helps!