How often does Fido randomly charge customers and hope they don't notice?

tomho
I'm a Participant Level 3

So i had some random charge on my August bill with a phone # that i am not familar with(this is NOT data/roaming kind of charge), i called support about it and they told me it will be credited back next bill. 

Well viola, just got my bill for Sept, and that never happened.  

This seem to have happened to multiple people i've talked to, what's the deal with that?

Thanks,

Tom

2 REPLIES 2
FidoMatt
Former Moderator

Hi Tom, what is the charge exactly? 

You should see what it is for in the details of the invoice. 

junaaaas
I'm a Participant Level 3

happened to be long time ago. i got charged for over data usage. on record it shows as i used 4gb data in 3 days. It was long weekend and i stayed home using WIFI all days. i was so upset and FIdo cound't show me the detail of data usage. ended up paying half of over charged still not happy.

Also i was charged for over miniute one time. it was during weekend (free miniutes during weekend) but they charged for it. after 2 hours of aruging (i had to break down to daily use of my miniute to proove i was right) FIDO finally admitted it was their fault and reimburse the bill. Rep i spoke was so rude and she didn't even apologize. She fighted so hard that she's right and i'm wrong. 

These are my 2 worst experience with FIDO and i've been with them for almost 10 years.

Now that thery don't support NFC sim card, i'm going to swtich to different carrier. 3 strikes!