How much I have to pay for each Mb of extra data

SOLVED
OsoPolar2004
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi Fido,

Where can I find the cost per Mb/Gb/etc of extra data usage in my plan?

There is a spike in data consumption this cycle and I have to understand which app/game/etc is using it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: How much I have to pay for each Mb of extra data

Solved by MVP MVP

@OsoPolar2004 All of Fido plans offer what they call "Flex Data Rate", which means as soon as you exceed your data plan by 0.01KB, a small flat fee is automatically billed, giving you an extra bucket of data for the month the fee can vary from one plan to the next and its listed in your wireless agreement if you do not have your agreement a Fido rep can check your account and let you know.

You can dial *611 on your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

Fido also have a data Top-up option now you can get more info here.

Fido posted a helpful tip on how to stay ontop of your data usage you can read that article here.

If you let us know the make and model of your phone perhasp we can help your narrow down what used up your data.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@OsoPolar2004 All of Fido plans offer what they call "Flex Data Rate", which means as soon as you exceed your data plan by 0.01KB, a small flat fee is automatically billed, giving you an extra bucket of data for the month the fee can vary from one plan to the next and its listed in your wireless agreement if you do not have your agreement a Fido rep can check your account and let you know.

You can dial *611 on your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

Fido also have a data Top-up option now you can get more info here.

Fido posted a helpful tip on how to stay ontop of your data usage you can read that article here.

If you let us know the make and model of your phone perhasp we can help your narrow down what used up your data.