How long before I receive order confirmation?

Fi_do_YYC
I'm a Contributor Level 1

It has been 48 hours since my plan is changed to $60/10GB plan.  I have yet receive a confirmation email.  When will I get a confirmation?

5 REPLIES 5
ksa3

How do you know if you're even supposed to get one? I changed mine this morning and didn't get a confirmation email either.

Fi_do_YYC

Just logically would make sense to receive an email?

Bonn
I'm a Participant Level 3

I changed my plan 36 hours ago and still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet per the notification after checking out with the new plan. When I checked my account a couple hours later yesterday morning, 5gb showed up when the change was finally processed. A Fido rep on FB messaged me this morning and assured me the bonus 5gb will automatically be added within 2-3 cycles so as long as a person is under the $60 plan, they're good to go for the promo.

Does your account show you're under the $60 plan? 

Fi_do_YYC

Nope, it does not show the new plan.  But my plan doesn't kick in until January.  Either way , it does make sense to update the customer with a confirmation email.

ksa3

I changed my plan thi morning and haven't recived a confimration email or text either. While some people I know got text messages. And here's the funny thing; when I go on my fido app on my phone it shows the $60 BYOP and 5GB data options (not 10GB) but when I sign in on my online account on the computer it still shows my old $100 plan with 10GB data.