How long before I receive order confirmation?

gcrmt
I'm a Contributor Level 2

I used online chat last night @ 9pm to order Fido internet but haven't received an email confirmation, or any pending changes in my account.  How long does it typically take?  I'm just wondering if my order is actually in the system as I will be leaving my current ISP soon.

5 REPLIES 5
Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

Try checking the junk or spam folder of your email. I found my order in there once

Lately I have'nt been receiving email confirmation for changes done to my account. Rep sent a request for it to be checked and someone should be getting back to me in 5days maybe you are having the same issue as me.

Hey @gcrmt

Did you get a chance to check out the junk or spam folders like Paolo suggested?

Let us know if you still cannot find it and I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer, look in case there's an issue like KAPABLE-K pointed out. Smiley 

gcrmt
I'm a Contributor Level 2

No, it's not in the spam or trash box.  However, I did read on another forum site that Fido's system is going through an upgrade and therefore cannot accept any new orders until Jan 2nd. 

Is this true?   If so, how do I know if my order is actually in the queue to be processed?  I only ask as my current ISP will be cut off next week and would rather not have an interuption in service.

I completely understand where you're coming from @gcrmt

I would like to take a closer look so we can check out the details together. I'll send you a PM right away. Smiley