How do I redeem FidoDollars FOR REAL? I have looked through 92 threads and am still lost.

How do I redeem FidoDollars FOR REAL? I have looked through 92 threads and am still lost.

SOLVED
GroovyOneKenobi
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello Fido. 

I understand that you are taking away Fido Dollars (shame on you), and in the meantime, we only have until July to spend them (shame on you again). Anyways, nothing we can do but just accept it. 

Fido.ca currently doesnt offer any information on how to redeem. I have also look through the 92 threads that come uo on this community blog, I see there is very little that can be redeemed on, but HOW do I actually redeem them? I dont want to see them wasted. Every single link, in every single thread I read, that is supposed to link you to a place where you can redeem them, or at list an official list, or SOMETHING, doent link to anything. None of the links work, so Fido must have taken them down. Seems like a conspiracy to confuse / frustrate the hell out of me so I give up on trying to redeem them. Great customer experience! I used to go the extra mile to recommend Fido for years. I have been betrayed. PLease dont respond with sorry to hear how I feel. I am being factual. Just clear and concise information on exactly HOW I can redeem them and on WHAT would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I redeem FidoDollars FOR REAL? I have looked through 92 threads and am still lost.

Solved by MVP MVP

@GroovyOneKenobi 

you can always call customer service or you can visit the rewards store here.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@GroovyOneKenobi 

you can always call customer service or you can visit the rewards store here.

GroovyOneKenobi
I'm a Participant Level 3

Wow I am amazed. Thank you. I hope others find this thread to get their answer as well. 

You are welcome! Now spend them Fido dollars wisely Smiley