How do I contact Fido Customer service?

SOLVED
tomkl
I'm a Participant Level 2

When I call 1-888-481-3436, there is an automated message telling me that this number has changed, and wants to charge me for knowing the new number. I see this number still on your website. Can you tell me what the new number is?

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I contact Fido Customer service?

Solved by I'm a Participant Level 2 tomkl

I tried calling today and it now connects to Fido again. 

The issue appears to have been resolved.

View solution in context
10 REPLIES 10
willking
I'm a Participant Level 1

i also tried to contact customer services  for the 10 GB plan,  the web page here say open till 1200 midnight,  but your phone service said at 10 pm  offices closed,   how am i to get the 10 Gb plan if one s ervice says open but other service wont assist,   i cant even go online as directed me to phone call,,  this should still be honered as a defult in service here

Hi @willking!

Have you tried to reach out through our Social media accounts (open until midnight)?

If you've reached out over there in private and asked about the promotion, we'll honour it, simply wait for an agent to reach out.  We've receveived a lot more requests that expected and this has created quite a delay in getting a reply, don't worry we'll get back to everyone Smiley 

EFTC
I'm Qualified Level 1

You can also call 411 from your Fido handset.

Hope it helps.

@EFTC wrote:

You can also call 411 from your Fido handset.

Hope it helps.

I think you meant *611.

FidoClaudia

Hey @tomkl,

Welcome to the Community!

That's strange. I assure you that's still our Contact number, it hasn't changed.

Are you sure the number wasn't mis-dialed? Does the same thing happen if you try calling it from a different phone?

VPO

I've tried to contact Fido's customer service numerous times today. Either I get a busy signal or the one time it did ring I got a message saying" due to circumstances beyond our control, you cannot connect with customer service".  That was it. "Beyond your control"?  What does that even mean? No alternative was given. I have an issue that I need straightened out. Immediatly! I have never heard of such a thing. Anyway, wondering if anyone is getting through. Thanks 

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

it means they did not anticipate this high volume of calls, nor did the other carriers, everyone is swamped today not just fido

tomkl

I am sure, I called from my home phone, validated the number on the screen and called from work again validating the number on the display - same result

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @tomkl

Did the recording tell you to dial #2030 for the correct number? 

tomkl

I tried calling today and it now connects to Fido again. 

The issue appears to have been resolved.