danafilmephone
I'm a Participant Level 1

How do I cancel Spotify?

How do I cancel Spotify ?

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I cancel Spotify?

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @danafilmephone,

If you have the older 2 year Spotify promotion, the Premium subscription will cancel itself automatically at the end of the 2 year period. It's not possible to cancel it before that.

If you have the 6 month promo you can cancel it via Fidohub.ca. All you need to do is enter your number, and you'll receive a code. Enter that code back on Fidohub and from there you can manage the subscription.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
adeladel
I'm a Participant Level 1

I went on fidohub,zonefido.ca and there is no option to cancel the account, after i got the acces code, i can only subscribed for the premium. I followed the all the step, tried wiTry to contact customer service, through messenger , phone live chat, e-mail( doesnt work), and nobody respond during working hours. They just want you to pay for it and you have to spend hours on the phone to cancel. You just steal people, shame on you, respect your word.

Hey @adeladel!

What type of Spotify promo do you have? 

As mentioned above, if it's the 2 year promo you can't cancel it and it will cancel after the 2 years are over. If it's the 6 months promo and your Pulse plan started before October 25th 2017, then it is done through Fidohub.ca. The same applies if you're on a paid subscription through us.

Alternatively, if your Pulse plan started after October 25th 2017, it's done directly through Spotify. You'd have to visit Spotify.com to log into your account and cancel.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you're still encountering any problems and we'll be happy to look into it further!

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @danafilmephone,

If you have the older 2 year Spotify promotion, the Premium subscription will cancel itself automatically at the end of the 2 year period. It's not possible to cancel it before that.

If you have the 6 month promo you can cancel it via Fidohub.ca. All you need to do is enter your number, and you'll receive a code. Enter that code back on Fidohub and from there you can manage the subscription.