How can I change my plan to 4GB/$40 ? Today is the last date but I cannot get through the phone line

How can I change my plan to 4GB/$40 ? Today is the last date but I cannot get through the phone line

SOLVED
xuufred
I'm a Participant Level 2

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I change my plan to 4GB/$40 ? Today is the last date but I cannot get through the phone

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi everyone!

This plan was offered for a limited time and is no longer available. However, rest assured that we often have special offers, so keep an eye out for anything that may come in the future. In the meantime, I’ll be happy to look over your current options with you. Let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
jtavares
I'm a Participant Level 3

I hope we can convince them that their customer service technical difficulties suggest they should extend the plan.

vytfcgcgh654
I'm a Participant Level 2

live chat, facebook messager are unresponsive, I have waited four hours  for their replies. Also, Fido stores are giving handouts saying they will not help you to change plans in store.

Hi everyone!

This plan was offered for a limited time and is no longer available. However, rest assured that we often have special offers, so keep an eye out for anything that may come in the future. In the meantime, I’ll be happy to look over your current options with you. Let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley